Separation and Homogenisation
SEPARATION AND HOMOGENISATION SYSTEMS
- VALUE ENGINEERED
Tetra Pak CPS Heat Treatment/Pasteurisation and Mixing and Blending systems are complemented with an extensive range of homogenisers and self-cleaning separators. Tetra Pak CPS has the knowledge and experience to integrate homogenisers and separators into complete processes as well as providing stand-alone systems and upgrades.
Typical products utilising homogenisation and/or separation include:
Automatic self-cleaning separators are available for a number of disciplines, including:
- Milk skimming
- Milk clarification
- Whey skimming
- Fruit juice/wine clarification
- Milk standardisation
- Milk bactofuges - reduce sporigen and bacteria levels
Tetra Pak have a history of over 100 years in supplying and developing separators, complementing this Tetra Pak CPS has a proven track record of supplying branded separators for 25 years. The technical sales staff at Tetra Pak CPS will work with you to determine whether one of the range of Tetra Centri® separators or an alternative brand is most suited to your application.
Regardless of which product is selected you can be assured that performance and quality are of paramount importance, with high efficiencies and high grade materials.
- High efficiency milk and whey skimming
- A soft inlet system allows the product to reach optimum speed for separation without the fat globules being broken down
- Low feed pressure required
- The outlet of the separator is a hydraulic seal type which guarantees no foam and requires no servicing
- As standard, all machines feature a standardisation device featuring two pressure gauges for easy skimming control
- Skimmed milk/whey and cream exit the machine under pressure, therefore there is no need for a pump
- All separator control systems utilise PLC control
- Machines are designed for simple maintenance and require few spares, resulting in low maintenance costs
The Tetra Alfast® automatic in-line standardiser is available from Tetra Pak CPS. The system accurately standardises both milk and cream simultaneously by utilising flow and density transmitters and a high speed control system.
Automatic standardisers can be supplied at order point or retrofitted to the majority of branded separators. Exciting developments in this technology enable Tetra Pak CPS to supply customers with market leading performance in standardisation up to 70,000 lph capacity.
In addition to the Tetra Alex® range of homogenisers, Tetra Pak CPS can also offer equipment from a range of FBF high pressure, high quality homogenisers. Machines are available for 50 - 50,000 lph production volumes and pressures up to 2,000 bar can be supplied upon request. Models available are:
- Aseptic for UHT
- Two stage homogenisation
- Standard for processing milk, yoghurt, cream, etc.
- Abrasive for processing fruit, ice cream, ketchup, etc.
Machines can be fully customised to specific needs, options include:
- Control system for fixed and variable capacity
- Partial automation for control by other systems
- Pulsation dampers on inlet/outlet
- Pressure transmitter complete with digital display of homogenisation pressure
- Partial homogenisation systems
Whether you know your exact requirements or need advice and assistance to help overcome a processing problem, Tetra Pak CPS will apply experience and know-how to provide a solution that works for you.
Tetra Pak CPS is a leading provider of quality capital equipment and turnkey systems to the hygienic liquid process industries and supplies a large number of household names.
In addition to Separation and Homogenisation Systems, Tetra Pak CPS offers a range of equipment and services in the following fields:
- Intake and Storage
- Mixing and Blending
- Heat Treatment/Pasteurisation
- Process Vessels and Storage Tanks
- Cleaning in Place
A full range of support services are available to complement all or any of our process systems including:
- Process Design
- Project Management
- Automation and Control
- Construction Design and Management
- Hygienic Fabrication
- After Sales Service
Tetra Pak CPS offers a complete design and manufacture service from its Sherborne base which incorporates a fully equipped design office and a 2,200 square metre fabrication shop with additional assembly/testing and polishing workshops.
From complete systems to individual pieces of equipment and from components to service, at Tetra Pak CPS our engineers and support staff will work with you to ensure your plant achieves the quality of product and efficiency you require. For further information contact:
Tetra Pak CPS Ltd
Coldharbour Business Park
DT9 4JW, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1935 818800
Fax: +44 (0) 1935 818818